20th April. We all arrive in Kathmandu, transfer will be organized from the airport to hotel. Evening we will meet for the dinner, we will buy everything we need for the trekking.
21st April. Walking around Kathmandu getting closer to local life , historical and holy places of the city.
April.Kathmandu-Kutumsang( 2600m)-Maginghoth (3280m)
Early in the morning about 6:30AM we need to be ready in the jeep. It will take us approximately 6-7 hours to reach the place from where our actual trekking begins. We will have a lunch break in Melamchi from where jeep will take us on mountain road to Kutumsang. (Same day we should climb up to Magingoth if time permits us)
April. Our way up to Magin Goth(3280m) will take 4-5 hours, the way goes first through the Himalayan oak forest and then rhododendron and pine forest as we climb higher. Afternoon we will be reaching our lodge where we will be spending 2 nights. The Lodge is surrounded by rhododendron forest and have a viewpoint with a magnificent mountain views of Himalayan range from Langtang till the Everest.
April.We will spend watching sunrise above the clouds, in forest walks in search of red panda.
25th April. Early morning after the breakfast our way will take us to Tarepati pass which is 3600m high. From there it goes down to Melamchgyan(2600m) - our next stop.
26th April. If the road condition is good jeep will take us to Kathmandu straight from Melamchigyan. There is a possibility that we need to walk down till the place where jeep can reach. Anyway till the evening we will be in Kathmandu already. 27th April. Walking in the town, visiting some interest places and main temples and stupas, shopping, spa etc.. 28th April. Transfer to the Airport . We are Flying back home…*we might change our itinerary dew to the weather, road conditions, physical conditions of the group members and other unexpected reasons
Terms and conditions
Included in the price:
- twin shared accommodation hotel in Kathmandu and lodges on the trek
- jeeps to the trek and back to Kathmandu. Private car in Kathmandu.
- trekking permits
- Kathmandu airport transfers
Not included in the price:
- food (about 15-20USD per day)
- travel and trekking insurance
- porter service(if needed about 100USD)
- any unexpected medical expenses
- single accommodation in hotels and lodges
Cancellation fees: 350 USD. Cancellation date not later than 20 of February 2017.
Clothes and equipment :- comfortable light hiking shoes (for example: https://www.scarpa.com/light-hiking
)- comfortable hiking pants and half pants- few pairs of socks light and warm for the evening- hiking sun hat
- light gloves
- trekking bag(around 40-60 litres) for all your belongings. - 2 passport photographs- passport photocopy- warm coat and clothes (night temperatures might go down to 4-5 degrees celsius)- sleeping bag (0 degrees comfort)- sunscreen creams- sunglasses- personal medicaments- toilet paper, soap and other personal hygiene things.================================================Clothes and equipment :
- comfortable light hiking shoes (for example: https://www.scarpa.com/light-hiking
-flip-flops or sandals
- comfortable hiking pants and half pants
- few pairs of socks light and warm for the evening
- hiking sun hat
- light gloves
- trekking bag(around 40-60 litres) for all your belongings.
- 2 passport photographs
- passport photocopy
- warm coat and clothes (night temperatures might go down to 4-5 degrees celsius)
- sleeping bag (0 degrees comfort)
- sunscreen creams
- personal medicaments
- toilet paper, soap and other personal hygiene things.
- light towel
-flash light with extra batteries